'96 boxer

Did the '96 boxers HAVE or NOT have a Turbo on the 1.9D models?? or were there a mixture made?

Just asking, because I have been offered a '96 boxer 1.9D without a Turbo or intercooler...

Reply to
bigjon

You can get them with or without. Bit flat without.

Reply to
nigel

My Dad used to have one without. Pretty slow, but it happily lugged a ton of stuff about without missing a beat

Reply to
Carl Gibbs