about to buy a Partner

I'm about to buy a Peugeot Partner D1.9. Any experiences pro or con?

Reply to
Linea Recta

Well, I suppose if there are no postings about Partner(troubles), it is a good sign! So I ordered one.

Reply to
Linea Recta

Good Luck! It was a good decision. Not a single trouble in our first 28000km together...

-- hjk

"Linea Recta" kirjoitti viestissä news:brqgk9$6iga4$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-54604.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
hjk

Nice to know. You mean to say I actually found 1 other Peugeot Partner owner?! :-) Thnx.

Reply to
Linea Recta

Linea Recta a écrit :

Take the Peugeot Partner Hdi 90, it's the best motor for this type of car...

Reply to
Antony