Button Question

On the right stalk, there is a button, on the end of it that says "Auto". Can someone tell me what it does? (Thats the light stalk)

I have a 2005 207. I know its not the auto wipers as the first notch in the wipers the display sasy "Auto wipers" or something like that. Its the opposite button to the one you change the fuel computer display. I've tried it with lights on. lights off it doesnt seem to do anything.......

Reply to
dave cox

Does your car have automatic headlights that switch on when it gets dark? Or perhaps they stay on for a few minutes after leaving the car when parking in really dark locations.

If all else fails read the handbook?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Thanks Bob, Nope, doesnt turn the lights on and as I didnt get it new, no handbook!!

Reply to
dave cox

Try looking here.

Keith W