bad mistake need help on 206

OK so i was following a guide on the internet on how to fix a bad indicator stalk that is out of alignment. I got a bit stuck as the guide was for an earlier model so was different . so I put back together what id done but now neither of the stalks will work, the car wont lock with the remote key fob and the car doesn't start. I have included a photo of the plugs behind the steering wheel that I unplugged.

i have a Peugeot 206 1.1 style 52 reg 3 door.

any help and info on what I've done is very much appreciated

mahall1988

Can the blue and the brown plug be changed round?? if so i think that could be the problem.

Reply to
Chris

Hi,

I'm afraid it's a muxed car... and if the stalk has been disconnected without disconnecting the battery, or the connectors swapped, I'd be afraid for the BSI. As the car doesn't start, it worthes a try, though.

Regards,

Reply to
G.T