1993 850 CD Changer Stuck

My stereo shows 'E-02' when i try to access the CD changer. what does this mean?

Disk #2 is hung up in the changer. Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1973

I found this thread on here and I am having this same problem. Does anybody know how to free the stuck disc?

Reply to
Brian.DeLizza

Nobody knows? I can't live without my music and I can't seem to get it out....

Reply to
Brian.DeLizza

Remove the CD carrier and reinsert it. Problem solved.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1973

Reply to
c.fiedler

I tried but when I push the button the player does not react and eject it. Is there some sort of manual release?

Reply to
Brian.DeLizza

Anybody????? No ideas?

Reply to