Citroen dealer useless

I begrudgingly ordered a replacement key fob with remote from a North Wales main dealer at a total cost of around £95. They kindly phoned me a day later to say it was now in stock. I then double-checked that they had the code and the key to complete the job of programming the new key in. They confirmed they did and I booked the car in. I called today as arranged but was told they were busy so I'd have to wait half an hour. Not a problem. I walked around town for 30 minutes then returned. I was then told they did not have the transponder code! Not a word of apology. I had therefore wasted two hours in all. This should have been the simplest of operations for a main dealer. They charge excessive rates for an extremely shoddy service. Chrisssssssss..........

Reply to
Chrisssssss.........

So lets Black list them???

Reply to
Chris

Chris

Had the similar problem with a main Renault dealer and I wrote and complained to the main Renault HQ in Rickmansworth, Herts, and got a result from them. They even sent me a £100 service voucher as compensation for my time and trouble. Don't just take their crap service, complain to the main HQ in the UK and kick up a fuss!!

Charlie

Chrisssssss......... wrote:

Reply to
Chazzer

AOL. I did that with Warners in Gloucester after they charged me because my headgasket blew within the warranty period due to a sludged up radiator. In the end I got 2 services and a free MOT out of them.

Reply to
Malc