Clifford Alarm Info

Hi, I have installed a Clifford G4 on my 306,

The question I want to ask, is that I've seen some electro luminescent warning stickers which light up "CLIFFORD, WORLD CLASS SECURITY SYSTEMS" when you arm your system. Now I have had a look on the web, and so far cannot find anything (only American) I should imagine that these are made by Clifford but so far they have yet to get back to me and are pretty crap at questions like this so I thought I'd ask around.

Anyone know where I can buy them online (I've had a look on eBay, but no luck)

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Fookin