Clock

Can anyone help please? I have recently bought a 4.0l Jaguar Sovereign (1995) and need to change the clock in the centre console. How do I get to it to change it. I have tried removing the ashtray to access it but the console won't budge. Any ideas please?

Reply to
Ows123

Smartobject

Reply to
Ows123 via CarKB.com

Reply to
Smartobject

Reply to
Ows123 via CarKB.com

Arn't there two small spring clips on the side of the clock which allow it to snap in . If it is like earlier models just pry the edges and it should pop out...mjh

Reply to
mike hide

Hi Mike I did consider this but on mine it appears that the clock casing is too snug a fit to get anything down the side of it without causing noticeable damage to the surrounding panel. So didn't go any further. Anyway, thanks for that I will check when I do get it out and let you know too. This is so much fun having these message boards, and a mine of information.

mike hide wrote:

Reply to
Ows123 via CarKB.com