clutch

i need to replace the clutch in my 106 xn , i have done a few clutches in my previous car, which was an escort, i want to know, if the clautch can be changed with the gear box still in the car or do i need to seperate it from the engine as i did with the escort????

Reply to
106xn

You will have to drop the gearbox off.

Reply to
Brian

Sorry to say it but you have to remove the gearbox,and drive shafts, oh well good luck.chris addlestone surrey

Reply to
Chris