Cruise control, 307 SW HDI

Does anyone know if it is possible to retro fit a cruise control to a 2002

307 HDI?

I fancy being able to make the coffee while travelling - sorry, no, that's only in the US ;-)

Thanks if you know, Brian.

Reply to
Brian

perhaps; you need:

-drive-by-wire

-alle sensors hooked up to the pedals, if not wiring already present so you can install the sensors.

-BSI opties CC present and in the motormanagment present.

then it works :) but at own risk because peugeot does not back up any dealer that will carry out this modification.

axl

Reply to
axl

I ask this question some 12 months ago

here is the reply

Ask your dealer if they can do it

The procedure is as follows:

Fit a CC stalk (under the head light/turning indicator stalk)

Make sure the brake and clutch sensor/switches are are present. If not have them fitted.

Tell the black box (ECU) that a CC is fitted.

Cost ??????

I never followed it up

Reply to
Keith Holley

I will ask my local dealer. The switches are on the pedals, I saw them this morning. The only thing is fitting the CC stalk, as the shroud round the steering column will also need to be changed I think. Thanks, Brian.

Reply to
Brian

The only thing is

They have a special tool called a saw for cutting holes in plastic like this! (well thats what they did when fitting CC (same switch) to my C5).

Reply to
Mr Benny

True! There is a marked cut out for the CC switch on the inside of the shroud. A Stanley knife will do it.

Reply to
nigel