Dturbo and K&N

Hi all, i am thinking of getting a k&n replacement filter for my dturbo 306, will it make much diff in its performance, or is it not worth wasting money on?????

Reply to
rob-surrey

it make much diff in its performance, or is it not worth wasting money on?????

Reply to
Yuting Wan

Aye. If you're getting a replacement air filter for the standard induction system, do it for the others reasons than for improved performance and fuel consumption - that is, it'll be cheaper in the longer run. With our car (completely different to a 306 TD!) we reduced noise from it. It's also possible that it improved bottom end response, but not in a measurable capacity.

If you want improved performance from a turbodiesel, get the fuel pump fiddled with if it's a mechanical donk, or chip it if it's the HDI donk.

Reply to
DervMan

hi,

Most of the time it doesn t make much diff ...sometimes no diff at all ! And most of the time it makes more noice...

Reply to
Tim Bergiers