dumb

leather/suede

Yep. drop me a line - replace spam with nick for my email address.

Cheers Nick

Reply to
Nick Drew

In message , Tim S Kemp writes

Thought about them. I quite fancy one, but I suspect they are a bit too trackday-orientated for a main car. Very hard suspension, no soundproofing, 6000 mile service intervals, etc.

In isolation, they look good, but probably because we haven't had the normal Integra here for many years, there's something subliminally Max-Power about the styling; I think the image at the back of my mind is a ten year old Honda Concerto with a sink estate bodykit on it.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Agreed, but a few years ago the guy in their design department who really knew his stuff concerning handling and suspension (Jean Baudin?) left and they haven't been the same since. It seemed as though top management didn't think it important any more, though I was told that there was a move afoot at the factory to rectify this. It seems to have worked as far as the handling of the 407 is concerned, though apparently the ride still leaves a lot to be desired. You didn't used to be able to say that about a Peugeot :-(

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Nick Drew raved thus:

Walk. Did you HPI it? Maybe you can use the list as a bargaining tool to get the price down, and do the work yourself.

Reply to

Hi,

Oh, even if I consider myself as a Pug ham, I don't know the engineers' names :-)

I've read several tests about the 407, and they said handling was great, this proving once again the expertness (spelling ?) of Peugeot about chassis. I have to say, that it seems to me that the 407 (codename D2) is the most important Peugeot's project since the 307 (codename T5). I described it on this newsgroup (news:alt.autos.peugeot) as "the next big thing" some months ago. I still think it's true.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T