find a part

Well i have got people trying a company called find a part for this pulley for me , has anybody on this site had any thing to do with them? i will keep you all informed on how this gets on.

Reply to
Chrs

I don't know that one but I have come across this place before although I have not used them. They seem to do new parts as well as second hand.

One I have used is
who send your request to an assortment breakers. I got a part through this method with very little pain. Remember though that these are secondhand but if your pulley has taken a quarter of a million miles to go wrong you should be in with a chance of a much younger one.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks

Hi,

I don't know if this is of any help but I need a crankshaft pulley fo my 406 (only 258000 miles!) and I noticed on ebay there are numerou ones for 406 plus one for a 405 only £19.99 new. Item number

11009981121

Hope this might be useful to you

Is it an easy job to replace these or cambelt change too

Reply to
steve406

Thanks i have had a look and trying to order it from them.Peugeot-midlands ,yes they are very easy to do.

Reply to
Chrs