Fuel Comp

Thanks for all your help - now got the manual, but there is no explanation of the fuel computer. I know one figure is MPG since the first mile, and I know it shows the average you are using, could someone tell me what the other screens are?

Reply to
Dave Cox

BBC1, BBC2, ITV and a spare one for a DVD player

Reply to
Palindrome

Reply to
Dave Cox

Don't know the 206, but on my 307 they are - Date Range remaining fuel consumption Average fuel consumption Average speed Distance travelled since reset.

This might not be in the right order.

If you are getting BBC1 you have a different screen to mine.

Reply to
Brian