help...

:)

in canada with a 405 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

does this car have abs? NO i think..

1.9 8 valve. I tried ordering parts from neat autos and I got the wrong fuel filter. they don't know the model...

should I replace the spark plug wires?

cu Michael

Reply to
canada405 via CarKB.com

Hi,

Mmmm not a common car I think, must be a pain to get parts...

Perhaps. Check for a box around the brake pipes. It was sold as an option in France on some 8v models, but might come as standard in Northern America.

I suppose there are not 40 types... But I'm unable to find any with the spare parts CD-ROM.

That's not a bad idea, but are you experiencing problems with ignition ?

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

I could be wrong but it is the same as the 1.9 Citroen engine (I think) if that helps.

You could ask GSFcaprparts if they export to Canada.

If you want to. Why do you feel it necessary?

Reply to
Malc