2000 Pontiac Sunfire Help

I'm brand new to this forum and am posting like crazy, thanks for the help!!!
My 2000 Sunfire has 92K miles on it and I have kept up with oil changes and
I had the transmission fluid changed. Considering the mileage on the car what should I be looking to work on(i.e. preventative maint)
Thanks again!!!

Spark Plugs, spark plug wires, fuel filter, air filter, PCV valve. That's about all I can think of at the moment. Welcome to the group!
Bill wrote:

Did you flush out the Dex-Cool coolant yet? That should have been done in 2005. Read the sticker under the hood. GW
I haven't done that yet, but I was reading online that alot of GM car owners are mad that GM used DEX, they are saying it is corrosive. I also read that I should not flush it and use anything else. What are your thoughts on this? Thanks for the replies!

Find a shop that has a coolant flush machine and have them use regular green stuff. That's what my shop does, and what I did to my 2002 Blazer this month.
Dex-Cool is only bad when you don't maintain it, kinda like what you have already done for two years. GW
Bill wrote:

Thanks but I don't know about cars and the manufacturer said I didn't need to maintain it for 150K miles. So you're saying that it wouldn't harm it to switch this late?

Bill wrote:

Go read the sticker under the hood. It says 150,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first. GW