help please guys.clarion cd problem

hi alll, just fitted a clarion cd radio in my 206 s plate. works fine but the stalk wont plug in. got the stalk with the radio and also the two halfs of the plug at the base of the column. can anyone tell me where to get the plug for the rear of the stereo for the stalk or even if i mod the old plug which pins to wire the new stalk too. the old plug has 5 wires and the new plug has three. i want to use the old wires in the harness and just solder a new plug at the stereo end.. any help would be appreciated thanks bernie.

Reply to
rockabilly

you have to hook it to the yellow part of the mini iso (C-block) white wire of the remote on C3 blue wire on C2

axl

Reply to
axl