L REG 306 ALARM KEY TO DISARM UNDER THE BONNETT

hi there, i have searched the threads for ages and am probablyasking the same question as others but :

i have just bought a L reg 306 and I would like to get hold of the key that arms and disarms the alarm under the bonnet, the one on the passanger side of the engine near the battery...... can these be purchased from any where or shall I got to a main peugeot dealer and get ripped off............ please help

Reply to
WADDO via CarKB.com

Peugeot only from my experience.The 405 alarm can be bypassed easily enough which disables the siren and headlamp flashing. The key silences the siren only but the 306 may differ.

Its when the remote or receiver goes faulty that you have a problem as the central locking goes as well. A temp fix is to pull the relevant fuse and manually lock the doors - remember how to lock the rear doors?

Reply to
sid

Hi Sid,

Thanks for your reply, As i thought, cheers anyway,

sid wrote:

Reply to
WADDO via CarKB.com