How much is a rear 306 wishbone (complete) ?

pug 306 xnd 94

MOT says I need a new rear wishbone. (bush, but he says its easier replacing a complete unit)

I was wondering how much these sell for usually, and where to buy from? any help greatly appreciated.. Cheers. (UK)

Reply to
306hell

Motor factors usually stock these. I've not done a pug one but a fiesta mk3 front wishbone is about £20.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Do you know the web address for them? Ive done a search, but found lots of companys with 'Motor Factors' in the results, but nothing specific... Cheers.

Reply to
306hell

in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com, "306hell" slurred :

Rear wishbone? The 306 has trailing arm rear suspension - no wishbones in there. Either he is angling for work, doesn't know what he is talking about or you misheard him.

Good places for peugeot parts:

Some bushes are dealer-only parts, but are _usually_ not horrendously expensive.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Yet another internet source:

By all means, stay away from Pugspares - the lazy buggers do not respond to emails.

Ivar Petur

Reply to
Ívar Pétur Guðnason

Do you mean front wishbone? I would assume you do. I've got 2 new 306 front wishbones floating about in my garage. I was told it was for a non-powersteering model if thats any use to you (or anyone else). A quick look in an ECP catalogue shoes these going for over £50, you could have mine for much less than that.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

he means front wishbone rear bush they are available from citroen for the zx so factors should do them too ring round

Reply to
Mindwipe