How much to spray bonnet, grille and headlight strips ???

What is a realistic price to be charged (by a garage) for spraying a Peugeot 306 bonnet, grille and healight strips in metallic diablo red?

The bonnet is used and would need a little putty work (minor stone chippings etc) but the grille and light strips are new.

I would expect there to be a laquer finish and also the inside of the bonnet to be flashed over.

I live in Newcastle, NE England.

Thanks

Reply to
Q4legend

Being metallic it will need to be blended into the rest of the car, so it will probably be around £500 for a really pukka job.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

I had the bonnet and a wing done (including some remedial work) on my 205 which is a metallic colour, including laquer and it cost me 350 - I'm in the NW though so not much good to you other than a price comparison.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

i had my old 306 bonnet repsrayed and blended onto wings. Ace job. £160 in Rotherham. Was plain blue paint though.

Reply to
SimonDS