Capping Strips

I need to renew the capping strips on my 110 Defender. Could anyone advise me of a UK supplier & how to go about replacing them?

TIA John.

Reply to
john maundrell

See my reply to your original post - for suppliers I'd suggest Land Rover and you could also try the usual after-market suppliers (Paddock / Craddock / Simmonites etc etc). If you value the vehicle though, I'd recommend genuine and go for the later one-piece version which should also be galvanised.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Buckley

Thanks Mike. Any idea how difficult it is to replace capping strips? Do I have to take the roof right off or can I slide them in?

Reply to
john maundrell