how much wider is the Peugeot 306 than the 206/106

Can anybody tell me how much wider is the Peugeot 306 than the 206/106

.... there doesnt seem to be much difference .... are there any other body differences ? alec

Reply to
alecalgo

The 206 is a fair bit smaller than the 306. Driving may parents 206 any distance would have crippled me if I tried. I'm 6'4" and found it too small. The boot is smaller.

Reply to
Peter Chant