knocking noise on 205diesel

hi

my car has a slight knocking noise when you go round a left hand corner any ideas what could cause this. ive jus renewed the track control arm and gear box mountain, and the drive shaft not so long ago it has me baffled any ideas would be appreciated.

also when driving along normally i can hear a wurring noise like an electric motor sort of noise, it gets worse wen u go left and disapeers when u go right i thought this would be the right hand wheel bearing but ive renewed this and it is stil there n e ideas

thanks in advance

Reply to
hammer to the heart