Peugueot 106 Knocking Noise

My 106 has only just had its MOT but I have just noticed that there is a knocking noise (sounds like it is at wheel rotation speed) when I go around
a left hand turn.
What is this likely to be and does it need urgent attention?
Thanks in anticipation.
Chris (Hampshire)

CV joint, and not immediate, but if left for long it can disintegrate leaving you with no propulsion and a flailing driveshaft doing untold damage.
--
Skipweasel
I agree with this diagnosis BUT it might not be.