Lost Manual 406 Diesel Estate 1997

My car is making a noise like a fan roaring away. I have searched for the hand book...lost. Does anyone have an idea of the problem, please. There are no warning lights on.

Reply to
Zindee1

Probably is a fan Does it run on when the engine is off ?

I had recently, and it killed the battery overnight.

replaced Blue relay under cover next to radiator & all sorted.

Reply to
Juper Wort

Brilliant, thanks very much for that.

Yes, the fan sound does run on when the engine is switched off so it appears to be a similar problem to the one you had.

Reply to
Zindee1