Mystery leak

Hi

The floor of my peugeot 106 gets flooded with water every time it rains but where it comes from is a mystery! The carpet by the door is dry, so is the area underneath the steering wheel and in the boot. I?ve looked everywhere, any ideas?

Scarlett

Reply to
Scarlett20

"Scarlett20" wrote: > Hi > > The floor of my peugeot 106 gets flooded with water every time > it rains but where it comes from is a mystery! The carpet by > the door is dry, so is the area underneath the steering wheel > and in the boot. I've looked everywhere, any ideas? > > Scarlett

My 205 leaks around the aerial.

Try putting vaseline around every join you can find, one at a time until the car stops leaking, then get that last join dismantled and rebuilt putting vaseline or alike on the plastic or rubber seal.

Reply to
Streltsky

or put a big sheet of paper inside the car and hose it

Reply to
mindwipe