Freelander boot leak?

Hi everyone,

Have a MY01 Freelander TD4 and was surprised to find recently when I went into the lock box in the floor of the boot at the rear that it had about half an inch of water in it!

I can't tell where it's coming from - is this a known issue? I'm thinking possibly a leaking door seal and then when it rains the water is flowing down and in through the gap between the box lid and the floor?

Cheers Andy

Reply to
diveandy

Here you go .....