Not buy Peugeot 307 before a certain year?

Hi there,

I plan to buy a Peugeot 307 (in Sweden). Often when you talk about buying a car people say things like "don't buy a car of that brand that is made year X or before because they have these and these problems that are corrected after year X...". So my question is, what is year X for Peugeot 307 (if any) and why?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Mattias

Reply to