307 rear brake discs question

Hi, I have a 307sw 2004. The rear brake discs have the integrated wheel bearing and only 4 bolt holes. I am trying to get some replacements but would like to make sure that I am getting the right ones. Are there many options on this car or are the rear brake discs with wheel bearings integrated all a standard size?

Also, any tips to help remove the old ones? I am trying with a puller but it just bends and breaks the discs off of the hub bearing. Cheers

Reply to
lenny109

Just hit it with very big hammer .if you are going to replace the disc why not replace the bearing aswell . as they might just start playing up after a time .

Reply to
Chris