P406 tank size?

P406, '04., 2.0 HDi (110PS)

maximal amount of fuel I put in so far 73.66 liters. Manual says that tank size is 70 liters.

Question is how much fuel goes max in tank + pipes + something?

-- (-o-o-) Danijel Ivanek

Reply to
Danijel Ivanek

????????

Reply to
MARK B pug m.t. via CarKB.com

Hi,

Damn, almost empty then.

I guess the 70 liters said are including reserve tank. Else it would be a total around 76 liters (considering avg reserve size). In fuel pumps (it's a HDI, then 2 pumps) and filter, no more than 0.5-1L.

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Sorry if I was not clear enough with my question.

I know that is possible to put more fuel in car than its tank size. How much?

Di

Reply to
Danijel Ivanek

As much as you can fit in ! Also bear in mind that your petrol pumps aren't perfectly accurate - even though pump says 73.66 litres, it hasn't put in

*exactly* 73.66 litres.
Reply to
Nom

If you close all the windows and bung up the air vents you'll get a lot more in!! ;-)

Reply to
John Ricketts

"Danijel Ivanek" schreef in bericht news:dg96iu$7im$ snipped-for-privacy@ss405.t-com.hr...

The size of my HDI Break '99 is about 78 liters.

Reply to
Donkeyman

:-))))))))))))))))))))) :-))))))))))))))))

Reply to
Danijel Ivanek

that is on scale than cos mine has way over 3 qubik metres of space

the diesel tank gets close to 80 litres though....

Reply to
Marc Amsterdam

79.80 litres yesterday!
Reply to