Peugeot 205 1.1 Sidelight Problem

I have got a 205 with trouble with Main Beam lights, Every now and again when you have full beam on all the dash lights and rear side lights go out. When you put dipped beam on they all return. Any ideas on the subject. My car is a J reg 1.1 litre peugeot 205.

Cheers David

Reply to
Daviddonk

look at all the earths also check that the headlight bulbs have been put in right and not round the othway.so check every thing

Reply to
Chris