Peugeot 307 Juddering

I have a 3 year old 307s (1.4l). It has been running fine since I got it but I recently went on holiday and after about 300 miles the started to car judder violently as I fully released the clutch when going into second gear. This sometimes happened trying to get it into first and third also. The only way of preventing this was to massively rev the engine.

I did have a lot of weight in the car, but I have had similar weight in it before and have had no problems. When the weight was out of the car I had no problems with it at all.

Is it serious?

Reply to
SimonA

so dont carry not of weight lol lolit could be a mount worn out or shockers weak.chris addlestone surrey

Reply to
Chris

or oil seal gone or going on shaft to gearbox(where the clutch is)

Reply to
Chris