Peugeot 309 hand brake control light !!!

It is on all the time even the hand brake is losen and off. Any ideas ??? What to check first ?

Thanx

Reply to
Punk

The switch?? Or maybe the brake fluid level, as I think it works the same circuit.

Reply to
Nigel

I've found it. Back braking cilinder is damaged so my brake oil is leaking out and that causes the control warning light to be on all the time.

Reply to
Surfer