Mobile Mechanic Charges (UK)

Hi,
I am using a mobile mechanic to repair my Pug 205 GTI.
I am unsure what constitutes reasonable charges.
The mechanic has removed the battery for recharging and testing, and will be replacing the alternator, which I will supply.
What would you expect to pay for such a job?
Hypothetically, If there is another electrical problem that was not identified at the time, and the mechanic needed to return to rectify the problem, assuming that I supplied the part, what additional charges would you expect to pay?
Thanks
__________________ Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI (1989) UK
On 03/10/2015 13:33:34, species8350 wrote:

Around £50 an hour
--
mick

Site Timeline