Mobile Mechanic Charges (UK)

Hi,

I am using a mobile mechanic to repair my Pug 205 GTI.

I am unsure what constitutes reasonable charges.

The mechanic has removed the battery for recharging and testing, and will be replacing the alternator, which I will supply.

What would you expect to pay for such a job?

Hypothetically, If there is another electrical problem that was not identified at the time, and the mechanic needed to return to rectify the problem, assuming that I supplied the part, what additional charges would you expect to pay?

Thanks

__________________ Peugeot 205 1.6 GTI (1989) UK

Reply to
species8350