PEUGEOT 406 - HOT ENGINE

I have been having some problems with my Peugeot 406. The indicator keeps telling me oftentimes that the engine is too high. We have tried several options to discover the fault but no solution. Unfortunately, the manual that came with the car is wrtten in French & i dont speak or has anyone that speaks or read french.Kindly assist

Reply to
dapson

Hi,

You may find your manual for free (excepted web access costs) at

(disable your popup killer or clear thepeugeot.com).

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

I had this problem. The people who sold me my 406 checked the diagnostics and found an error message pointing to a sensor. They replaced it and problem has not recurred.

The engine management system has some capacity to store this sort of information.

Reply to
Ken