peugeot 406 key fob.

Hi again all, i just bought my wife a remote keyfob for our 99 406.(off ebay rf type) 2 buttons, 1 large opens locks 1 small deadlocks. anyway i tried to recode it via the peugeotdiesel.com website and no joy from re-boot.battery is good as led light blinks when pressed. any ideas please??????? also anyone know how to swap key shaft over to remote box? once its open i cant see how the key comes out. looks like plastic welded!! thanks for any info.

Reply to
jazzy29