Peugeot 807 centre console

I need to remove what's called the "Storage compartment or additional telematics control" (what ever that may be) in my 807 its just a plastic box with a semi transparent hinged lid, it's no 19 on page 5 of my handbook & it's located to the right of the hazard button. I want to fix a goose-neck bracket for the gps somewhere in that location, I'm hoping that the plastic box will come out (without damage) by pressing some unknown and unseen plastic retainer clip which may be hiding under the cover. Can someone help please?

Don

Reply to
Donwill