PEUGOT 106 "99" REVVING

My daughters car keeps revving onits own a garage has quoted £110 for a new valve ?, does anyone know which valve as the garage didnt't sayand is it a job that can be done by me . Chhers Steve

Reply to
STEVEH1300

Air idle valve I guess... If it's petrol.

If it's a diesel then the EGU Valve, but this would have already killed the turbo by this point.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

idle control valve. £70 for part on 306 sometimes can be cleaned.

Reply to
SimonDS