pu306 warning light

Hi all,

I have pug306 xr 1.6i and its (!)(P) warning light lights, from time to time, for a few seconds and then goes off. It usually happens some time after I start to drive the car and the whole thing goes for some

10-15 minutes. The hand brake is down. If anybody knows why this happens please tell me :-)

Regards, Milos

Reply to
Milos

Looks like low brake fluid. Check it out.

Reply to
sid