Question

is peugeot can win the formula 1 championship ?

Reply to
r.grufie

Hi,

Is that a joke ?

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

It's hard to tell, it appears to be a random collection of words which bear a slight resemblance to English.

Reply to
Malc

The words are English but the syntax isn't.

Either our friend is many years out of date (Peugeot did build somewhat explosive F1 engines a while ago) or he knows something we don't.

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

Hi,

Yeah, I corrected it in order to understand :-)

Mmmm, talking about the disastreous V10 series (3.5L took out of the 905, then later 3.0L) ? I guess they don't plan to come back to F1, as they wanna run LeMans 24 with a Diesel-powered prototype for 2007. Damn, that WILL be very interresting !

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T