Radiator Leak

Hi,
I have a small hole in my radiator.
Can somone recommend a good product that I can add that will make a paermant seal?
Thanks
PS Based in the UK
Reply to
species8350
Hi,
Can I add just sufficient and then add more later if the leak persists; or must I add the whole bottle - volume of coolent ca. 6.5 litres.
Thanks
Reply to
species8350
I have no idea. There must be instructions on the product. Don't forget it is not just the radiator but the whole water system that this product will go into.
Have a look here for Q&A
Reply to
mick