Re: Dashboard too reflective!

A good thick layer of dust works wonders!

:-)

Dear group, > > On a sunny day I get terrible reflections off the top of the dashboard > back onto the windscreen. It's a massive distraction when driving. I > think it is worse because the dash is black. > > Has anyone had the same problem and come up with some way of making > the dash less reflective? I though that covering it with felt would > do it but it's a lot of hassle to do that! > > Regards, > Gary Pearson.
Reply to
John Ricketts

M. H. Greaves

I had the same problem with my 307 and tried Polaroids. Problem now is due to their nature I cannot read the Multi Function Display, it just looks Black!

Nick.

Reply to
Nick (UK)

Group,

Thanks for all the suggestions. I got some polaroids in the end-- they work great!

Gary Pearson.

Reply to
gazza