Re: headlights

Due to the regulations requesting the use of headlights during the winter

> time, a local Peugeot dealer offers a "device" that allows automatic lights > "on" whenever the enginge in "on". Sounds simple, but they want ~ 20 Euro > for that. Would it be possible to make it by myself (Peugeot 406)? It isn't > a simple wire or something? >
20 euros is about £14 innit? Don't be so cheap, get them to do it and save you the hassle :)
Reply to
Dan405

- it is not about being cheap -- I am interested in how this "device" might work

Piotr

Reply to
Piotr (popaj)

This would bring the lights on with the ignition, not the engine running.

Wire from the back of the alternator to the lighting circuit would turn the lights on with the engine running

Reply to
miknik

Should you use that design, better use a similar relay that is used for the driving lights.

Reply to
LDL