Re: Peugeot 306, tacho, speedo, fuel gage problems

Hi group

> >have a 98 S reg 306 1.4 Merridian, and the tacho, speedo and fuel gage has >just suddenly stopped working. > >Anyone experienced this, or point me in the right direction with minimal >cost please. > >Thanks > >T. > > >--- >Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. >Checked by AVG anti-virus system

Try this. In the fuse box there is a shunt fuse, coloured green. It's slightly longer than an ordinary fuse. I think It's in position 8. With the ignition off, take the shunt out for 5 seconds, then replace it. Start the engine and with luck all will be well.

Reply to
Nigel

Thanks Nigel, will try that.

T.