Recon Engine 2003 406 HDI 90 - cost?

Hi, I was wonmdering if anyone would know or estimate how much I should be payiong for a recon engine and fitting for a 2003 406 HDI 90. I have been qouted =A31500 so far...is this good or over the odds?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
navjotg

Thanks in advance. Doesn't sound so much to me, are you SURE it really is a properly reconned engine, and not just one which fell out of another car last week?

Reply to
Brian

why what have you done to yours? also if its only a little work cant you do it your self?

Reply to
Chrs

Far too cheap. It will be a secondhand one. You'll take your chances if it's any good or what it's history is.

Reply to
Harry The Geezer