Replacement key

Does anyone have any suggestions where I can source a spare key (not a push button one - just a plain key) for my wifes 206? My local dealer has quoted 45 quid - can I get one cheaper than this?

Reply to
Peter

Ring a decent locksmith, I was offered to have my Xsara key cloned by a locksmith.

The expensive part is the chip for the immobilisor. I'd expect to pay closer to £30 at a locksmith.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Cowell

So where do I get the key blank and the black bit with the chip?

Reply to
Peter

The locksmith ;)

Reply to