Reversing Sensor 406

I have a 99 406 that i am looking to install a 4 sensor reversing kit on. Has anyone done this and are there any parts of the bumper i should avoid in case of wiring,metal brackets behind etc.

Thanks

Mark

Reply to
spectrum

WHY?? if anybodys behind you just run them over, they should look out for people reversing.

Reply to
Chrs

Thanks for the helpfull input,but i was thinking more of the parking issue than people.

Mark

Reply to
spectrum

Don't know the 406 specifically, but most of the current range have just the plastic cover over the back, which is fixed top and bottom, so you should have no problem.

Reply to
Brian

Unfortunately, low walls don't do this. (Commonly found in Woking's multi-story car parks. Though I just rely on my tow hook to hit it first.

Reply to
Brian

so your the one the council have to keep replaceing the walls behind ahahahaha

Reply to
Chrs