code 225 hard running

I've got a newly installed fresh 5.0 liter in the F150. A top of the line Snap on engine analyser gives me a code 225 (knock sensor related). Its' built in info has no data on it, so can anybody shed some light on this?

Also getting a 412 but advise on that says to fix others first. Is there any way to test the knock sensor?

Dirk

Reply to
Coyote

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 09:45:14 -0800, Coyote rearranged some electrons to form:

hammer?

Reply to
David M

Reply to