TU3M and TU3J

Hi:

What is the difference betwen the TU3M and the TU3J engines?

Can I turn a TU3M into a TU3J?

Thanks in advance.

E.S.

Reply to
E.S.

Hello,

Not 100% sure, but I've never heard of TU3J. Perhaps it's a Jetronic-supplied engine, export-specific (i.e not sold in France). The TU3M is a 1360cc TU with a Marelli single point injection (SPI, not to make the confusion with Serial Peripheral Interface :-) ).

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

The TU3J is the engine of 106 xsi. Maybe I'm wrong with the code, but is this engine of wich I'm talking.

I have a 309 with the TU3M/Z and it has Bosch single point injection.

Regards,

E.S.

Reply to
E.S.