Wanted: 205 parcel shelf parts (NOT the shelf)

How embarassing. The bits that hold my 205 parcel shelf up are starting to crumble away, I need two things.
1) the little piece of string for one side that holds the shelf up - the
clip on the end of it that goes inside the shelf has snapped :-|
2) The larger plastic rung that the parcel shelf slots into behind the seats on one side has also snapped.
Therefore I have a string holding it up on one side and a rung on the other, so it wobbles and caves in quite a lot :|
Anyone got any for sale who could arrange for me to send them a few quid to stuff it in an envelope?
Hi,

seats
I've heard it was pretty cheap at Pug's, worthes a price request I think. Else, go to a scrapyard. Unfortunately it seems it's always the same that breaks, ie the left-hand part. Mine has broken some years ago, but I still haven't replaced it yet :-)
Regards, G.T 205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel : www.205d.com