Wanted: 205 parcel shelf parts (NOT the shelf)

How embarassing. The bits that hold my 205 parcel shelf up are starting to crumble away, I need two things.

1) the little piece of string for one side that holds the shelf up - the clip on the end of it that goes inside the shelf has snapped :-|

2) The larger plastic rung that the parcel shelf slots into behind the seats on one side has also snapped.

Therefore I have a string holding it up on one side and a rung on the other, so it wobbles and caves in quite a lot :|

Anyone got any for sale who could arrange for me to send them a few quid to stuff it in an envelope?

Reply to
Chimp

Hi,

I've heard it was pretty cheap at Pug's, worthes a price request I think. Else, go to a scrapyard. Unfortunately it seems it's always the same that breaks, ie the left-hand part. Mine has broken some years ago, but I still haven't replaced it yet :-)

Regards, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T